I think perfection is ugly. I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion.
I mean, I have the feeling that something in my mind is poisoning everything else.
I have outlasted all desire,
My dreams and I have grown apart;
My grief alone is left entire,
The gleanings of an empty heart.
I would like to travel the world with you twice. Once, to see the world.
Twice, to see the way you see the world.
I am a firm believer that rough sex and cuddling go hand in hand.
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
Fleur finally found a place where my kids can’t reach her. Smart kitty.
Fleur looks like Toothless :D
Don’t think about what can happen in a month. Don’t think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be.